Font size Font size smaller Font size normal Font size bigger

Where to find help?

yhteen liitetyt kädet

Are you a foreigner living in Finland? If you have problems with alcohol, drugs or narcotics, you should not leave them to yourself.

Help is available.

Our information package tells about the different substance abuse treatment methods and their providers. In addition, it tells about who the services are intended for and who pays for them. Check out the section Substance abuse treatment services for more information.